- 3-4 pounds chicken wings
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- vegetable oil for deep-frying
- diced green onions, crushed red pepper, grinded pepper for garnish
- In one medium bowl, mix together 3 cups of flour, garlic salt, black pepper and salt. In a separate bowl, stir together egg yolks and milk.
- Heat the oil in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Moisten each piece of chicken with a little water, then dip in the egg mix. Dip in the flour mix.
- Carefully place the chicken pieces in the hot oil. Fry for 15 to 18 minutes, or until well browned. Smaller pieces will not take as long. Large pieces may take longer. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Place chicken wings on serving bowl and add green onions, crushed pepper and dash of ground pepper before serving.
- Healthy Super Bowl XLV Snacks
- Sabroso Saturday – Delicious Saturday recipes
- Recipe of the Day: Buffalo Wings
Publisher at Tech Life Magazine
Eva is an award winning entrepreneur and Publisher of Tech Life Magazine. She has been recognized by Ford Motor Company as a Mujer Legendaria Inteligente (Smart Entrepreneur), USA Today Magazine as a Top Blogger to Watch and Latina Magazine as a Top 25 Latinas Who Shine in Technology. Her work has also been featured on Mashable, Mom.me, Babble, Baby Center, Latinamom.me, USA Today, Latina Magazine, Huffington Post, National Parks Services, Voxxi, NBC Latino, Rolling Stone Magazine & more.She is technologist, engineer, bilingual freelance writer, speaker and digital media consultant.
Latest posts by Eva Smith (see all)
- LA Phil Spectacular Upcoming Fall 2015-16 Season At Disney Hall - September 24, 2015
- Hispanic Heritage Month | Favorite Hispanic Soups - September 22, 2015
- Remembering 9/11 | The Story of the Survivor Tree - September 11, 2015