Join Latina Mom Bloggers, the Positivity Ambassadors, Toma Leche and The Master of the Glass Half Full for a Twitter Party on November 16th from 9-10:30 PM ET (6-7:30 PM PT). We’re so excited that the inspirational Master of the Glass Half Full will be there! He will be sharing his positivity and it’s so contagious! I wonder what witty quotes he will tweet. We’ll will be sharing our best tips on living a more positive life, our favorite milk-based recipes, creative ways to incorporate milk into our family’s diet and the great benefits of milk. Of course, there will be lots of prizes too. It’s going to be a fun party—hope to see you there!
WHEN: Wednesday, November 16th, 2011, at 6-7:30 pm PT or 9-10:30 pm EST
WHERE: Twitter hashtag #Positivismo
WHAT TO BRING: Your cute self and of course a friends to share the positivity with
WHO TO FOLLOW:
Special Guest: @maestropositivo a.k.a. El Maestro del Vaso Medio Lleno (The Master of the Glass Half Full)
Panelists: @SassyScorpYM, @Eva_Smith, @michellerivera5, @daytrippingmom, @unknownmami, @shesnachomama, @darielacruz, @nibblesnfeasts, @yvonneinla, @spousesprite, @presleyspantry, @vidacoco, @colombianaenCA, @mamanoticias
- Oster Classic Beehive Blender with a Six Month’s Supply of Milk
- Two (2) Six Month’s Supply of Milk
- Tree of Life Yoga Kit with a Six Month’s Supply of Milk
- NOOKColor & skin with a Six Month’s Supply of Milk
OFFICIAL RULES: Please make sure to read the Official Rules at Latina Mom Bloggers.
* Six month’s supply of milk is calculated at 5 gallons per month for six months at $4 per gallon equaling $120 to be paid in the form of a gift card.
*Twitter, NOOKColor, VividView, Oster and Tree of Life Yoga are the trademarks of their respective owners, and they are not affiliated with California Milk Processor Board.
Disclosure: This is part of a sponsored campaign with the California Milk Processor’s Board and Latina Mom Bloggers.
Latest posts by Eva Smith (see all)
- LA Phil Spectacular Upcoming Fall 2015-16 Season At Disney Hall - September 24, 2015
- Hispanic Heritage Month | Favorite Hispanic Soups - September 22, 2015
- Remembering 9/11 | The Story of the Survivor Tree - September 11, 2015