Did you know that Dollar General is coming to California? Dollar general offers food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, school supplies, basic apparel, house wares and seasonal items at low everyday
prices in convenient neighborhood locations all under one roof! I’m so excited that they are coming to California.
Dollar General plans to serve California shoppers with fifty (50) new stores in suburban, rural and metropolitan communities. What makes Dollar General different from other convenient locations?
1. Dollar General offer more ways to save even more with alerts of the latest deals, specials & coupons through their various online programs. Sign Up at DollarGeneral.com. You can also obtain Dollar General Text Alerts. Simply Text JOIN to DGTXT to get coupons on your smartphone.
2. Dollar General carries all the BRANDS and offers a variety of name-brand and private label merchandise, including food, clothing, household items, health and beauty products, party supplies, pet items, gifts, home décor and much more. Check out the Dollar General Website for additional information.
3. Dollar General is also committed to the communities it serves and has a longstanding tradition of supporting literacy and education programs. More information about the Dollar General Literacy Foundation can be found at www.dgliteracy.org.
To celebrate the grand opening Dollar General has provided me with a $25 gift certificate to share with my readers. The deadline for this Giveaway is May 11, 2012. To enter the giveaway:
1. Visit http://www2.dollargeneral.com/About-Us/Grand-Openings/pages/California-es.aspx and comment with something you learned at the site.
2. Additional entry: Share the news & Tweet the following:
3. Additional entry: Follow Dollar General on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dollargeneral
4. Additional entry: Like Tech.Food.Life Facebook fan page and write a comment below.
She is the Founder and CEO of the Blogger Society Influencer Network. In addition to the Blogger Society, Eva is an Engineer, Content Producer, Tech expert and STEAM initiatives advocate with over 20 years experience in IT. She is a social media strategy consultant & speaker.