I love making Sweet Jalapeno Habanero Pepper Jelly and Walnut Brie. Brie is one of the most delicious gourmet cheeses that you can eat plain at room temperature with fresh bread or with a cheese plate to provide multiple options when entertaining. Every year during the holidays I bake brie with nuts, jelly and a hint of pepper. However, this recipe is delicious anytime of year.
You can make the pepper jelly yourself or purchase it at a local market. I recommend buying the Brie at a market with gourmet cheeses or a store that specializes in Wine and Cheeses. I also recommend you bake the Brie on a baking stone for best results.
I have developed several Baked Brie recipes over the years, but by far this recipe is always a crowd favorite. This is a great recipe to bring everyone into a room or introduce guests at a gathering. It is the perfect conversation starter and also very easy to prepare. I recommend preparing the recipe in advance and baking it about 15 minutes before serving.
Sweet Jalapeno Habanero Pepper Jelly and Walnut Brie Recipe
1/2 cup walnuts
1/4 cup jalapeno habanero pepper jelly
1 round of Brie (about 4 inches) or 1 8oz slice
1 french baguette
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Chop walnuts into small pieces with food chopper.
2. Cut the Brie side-up into two 1/4 inch slices and place on baking stone. Combine Jalapeno Harbanero Pepper Jelly on top of Brie and sprinkle walnuts on top.
3. Cut french baguette into 1/4 inch thick slices. Arrange the baguettes around the brie. Bake for 10 minutes or until baguette slices are golden brown and brie begins to melt. Remove from oven and lightly mix melted brie cheese, jelly & nuts. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
Latest posts by Eva Smith (see all)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge | Behind the Scenes at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort - December 28, 2018
- Jennifer Lopez Interview About Second Act | Tech Life Magazine - December 20, 2018
- Hollywood Entertainment Technology Festival - September 17, 2018