I recently attended Chef Alejandra Schraders’s Seasoning Blends launch. It was a gathering of fellow chefs and friends who support and enjoy Alejandra’s healthy cooking. We tastes several meats, vegetables and small plates made with love and her delicious seasoning blends. I really enjoyed the savory flavors of the Curried potatos, Cocoa-Mom Dark Seasoned chicken and curried Cauliflower Alejandra made with her natural seasoning blends. The Seasoning Blends contain non GMO organic spices and are made with high quality ingredients in Los Angeles, California. Alejandra was inspired to create the spices by her love of global cuisine, bold flavors and healthy cooking.
If you are looking for a healthy nonGMO alternative to generic spices you purchase in the stores consider buying Chef Alejandra’s Seasonings and enjoy the natural flavors of global cuisine with every dish.
To celebrate the special occasion, Chef Alejandra also shared her secret Curried Cauliflower recipe with me to share with my readers. Make sure to visit the store and Cook Global Eat At Home for more delicious recipes, including the Cocoa-Mom Dark Seasoned chicken. I’m looking forward to making healthy cuisine with Alejandra’s Seasoning Blends!
Chef Alejandra’s Curried Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ medium brown onion, chopped
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 2 tbsp Alejandra’s Gingerlove Curry
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Coarse sea salt
- Black pepper
Preheat oven at 425° F
Cut cauliflowers into florets. On a large, rimmed baking sheet plate cauliflower, onions, raisins, Gingerlove Curry, coconut oil. Toss to coat evenly; season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Roast, tossing occasionally, for about 30 minutes until cauliflower is tender but still firm and edges are a bit crispy (you may leave for additional time to achieve desired level of doneness.)
Chef Alejandra’s Healthy Tip:
- Get your cauliflower ON! This hearty vegetable is delicious and I’ve also learned that it provides a great deal of nutrition–from omega-3s and vitamin B to antioxidants like vitamin C and manganese. Oh, and It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties and for helping with heart disease and cancer.
- Spicy does not mean hot. Spices will help enhance the flavor of your food and will also provide plenty of good stuff like disease-fighting antioxidants. Spices can make cauliflower a rock star, infusing this mild dish with flavors that you will love!
She is an Engineer, Digital Entrepreneur andNonprofit Advocate with over 20 years experience in IT. She is a tech expert, content developer, consultant & speaker.
Latest posts by Eva Smith (see all)
- Oscars 2015:Top 10 Oscar Acceptance Speech Quotes #Oscars - February 22, 2015
- 2015 Oscars: Guide To Watching Oscars – Nominees & WINNERS – FULL List - February 22, 2015
- Movie Review: McFarland USA and FUN Facts #McFarlandUSA - February 20, 2015