Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Coffee-mate. However, all opinions are my own.
One of my favorite recipes to make during the Fall is Dulce de Leche Cream Custard. I serve it as a light dessert after a meal, as an afternoon with tea or as a delicacy with warm milk in the evening. It brings welcoming aromas of a bakery into our home and reminds me of my mothers baking. It is also the perfect multi-purpose recipe that can be used to make pastries. It’s one of my go to recipes because the possibilities with Dulce de Leche Cream Custard are endless.
Coffee-mate recently introduced new flavors that capture the natural flavors of Dulce de Leche and Chocolate Abuelita and are a wonderful way to make traditional recipes with ease. In addition to using it to add delicious flavors to my coffee, I also use it to make my favorite Holiday recipes.
I used Coffee-mate’s Dulce de Leche creamer to make Cream Custard and it is amazing! I have developed several recipes, but this by far is one of my favorites. It’s is my favorite ingredient for mult-purpose recipes. To make sure I have enough for the entire family I made 3 batches of Dulce de Leche Cream Custard and stored a batch in a container for future use during the week.
1 cup Nestle La Lechera Dulce de Leche Coffee-mate
1 cup milk
2 egg whites
1/4 cup cornstarch (maizena)
1/3 cup caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In saucepan stir in Coffee-mate La Lechera Dulce de Leche Creamer, milk and egg whites. Bring to boil over medium heat.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together egg whites and egg. Stir remaining sugar and cornstarch; then stir the mix into egg until smooth. When milk comes to boil, pour it into bowl while mixing. Return mixture to the saucepan and slowly boil, stir constantly to prevent so curdle or scorch on the bottom.
3. Remove from heat and pour into container(s). Refrigerate until chilled before using.
*To make the perfect custard you need to stir continuously.
To celebrate the special occassion, Cofee-mate has offerred to give one of my readers 2 coffee-mate full value vouchers, $25 VISA, Coffee-mate Coasters, Coffee sleeve and a beautiful custom-made mug from Crafty Chica!
The Giveaway prize is valued at $60. You have the opportunity to win by participating in the giveaway below:
Latest posts by Eva Smith (see all)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge | Behind the Scenes at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort - December 28, 2018
- Jennifer Lopez Interview About Second Act | Tech Life Magazine - December 20, 2018
- Hollywood Entertainment Technology Festival - September 17, 2018