Red Chile sauce is a time consuming recipe, but once you master the recipe you can use it just about anything you want to add red chile sauce to. I use red chile sauce to make enchiladas, chile con carne, tamales, Pozole, menudo and chilaquiles. After you learn to make an Authentic Mexican Red Chile Sauce you will never buy the red sauce in the can again. The best part about this recipe is the freshness, savory flavor and homemade touch.
1/2 bag dried ancho chiles (10-12 chile pods)
1/2 bag guajillo chiles (10-12 chile pods
1 garlic clove
1 cup water
1. Rinse and remove seed & veins from chiles. Keep seeds & veins for extra spicy salsa.
2. Add chiles to hot water
3. Bring to boil for 20min until they change color. Let cool slightly.
4. Purée chiles in blender with water.
Latest posts by Eva Smith (see all)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge | Behind the Scenes at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort - December 28, 2018
- Jennifer Lopez Interview About Second Act | Tech Life Magazine - December 20, 2018
- Hollywood Entertainment Technology Festival - September 17, 2018