Spice up the Holidays with a colorful and fun treat. One of my favorite treats is a spinoff of the original marshmallow treats. The bright colors make them so bright and edible. The recipe is very easy to make and takes about five minutes to prepare. It is a great way to quickly make a treat for the special occasion or for the special last minute celebration. Whip them up and viola! you have an instant party. Just make sure you have another person in the room to ensure you don’t eat them all by yourself. They really are that good.
3 teaspoons of butter
1 package (10 oz) of marshmallows
3 cups rice krispies
3 cups fruity pebbles
1. Add butter to saucepan and melt over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
2. Add rice krispies and stir. Add fruity pebbles and stir until well coated. My recipe uses 2 cups of fruity pebbles and 4 cups of rice krispies. However, you can modify the recipe to suit your needs and tastebuds.
3. Using a buttered spatula, spread mix over a 13x9x2 pan or waxed paper and spread evenly.
4. Place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until cool. Cut into 1 1/2 squares. Best if served same day. Prepares 20 squares.
Latest posts by Eva Smith (see all)
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge | Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort Opening Dates - March 8, 2019
- Tech Thursday Tips | Why You Should Use Paperless Post App - February 28, 2019
- Best Places To See California Wildflowers Super Bloom - February 27, 2019