Happy #CyberMonday ! Don’t forget to support online businesses today! Here are a few suggestions of places to shop if you are looking for ways to support online businesses:
Small Business Recommendations
1. Chef Alejandra Seasonings – Chef Alejandra business was inspired by her desire to find natural, certified organic non-GMO spices and seasonings. Here seasoning are also certified paleo. My favorite seasoning are the Ginger love curry and Cocoa-mon because they give vegetables, rice and meats an amazing flavor.
I recommend the full combo pack, but if you want to get started try the Ginger love curry and check her blog for a delicious Cauliflower recipe. Use: CYBERMONDAY for 15% off and FREE shipping
2. Full Circle Fibers – Angela sells amazing hand-made items for yourself or as a gift. She is a very talented young lady. Santa told me I’m getting a scarf from her. Use coupon code: GIVETHANKS to get 20% off a purchase of $10 or more. This coupon can be use on in-stock items and on custom-made items. It expires 12/7/2014.
3. California Tea and Coffee Brewery – The owners are tea experts and have an online store and have been in the tea business for over a decade. They really are the world’s best tea connoisseurs. May I recommend the Milk Oolong or Jasmine green tea.
4. Tina Steinberg Designs – Tina’s personlized jewelry is unique. There are never 2 pieces that are alike. When you buy a piece from her it will leave you with a lasting impression and story to share with friends. May I recommend the Love Touch design for a memorable gift for mom or dad.
5. Ilaments Jewelry – Illaments Jewelry is designed by a very talented Latina designer. Her jewelry are statement pieces. Check it out and thank me later. Cyber Monday/Week Discount code: xmas14 and save 20% off.
6. Crafty Chica Shop – Latina artist, novelist, speaker, instructor, product designer has a beautiful shop.