As many of us know it takes a lot of time to manage a Social Media, Blogging and Influencer Presence. However, lately I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed with work commitments, blogging deadlines and home responsibilities so I decided to do things a little different. This week I’m going to put some curves in my routine and schedule more ME time. That’s right, more ME time. When I started to write this post I was feeling a bit guilty but the more I thought about it I realized that I need to work smarter and not harder. I need to find apps to help me balance my technology, health and fitness goals.
I’m going to start looking for more technology apps and resources to automate and streamline a lot of the tasks:
- Ring it Up app to create invoices on the fly whether I’m the road or taking a break.
- Checklist to create checklist for the home, work and entrepreneurship responsibilities.
- Evernote to help me capture my ideas & memories on my mobile phone.
- Go Daddy to help me search and purchase domain names. Yes. I collect domain names.
- Yahoo to manage my email overload.
- Cohuman to help me prioritize deadlines and delegate tasks.
- WordPress app to help me draft blog post, especially posts that only take a minute to write such as a Wordless Wednesday.
- MyFitnessPal to track my calorie count and help me plan healthy meals
- Lose it! app to journal and track calories goals.
- iTreadmill to track steps, distance, speed, calories burned & more
- Noom. Also a great calorie counting app. However, the coach on this app is really cool. He’ll send you daily tasks, fun challenges and fun challenges to meet fitness goals.
Question: What cool apps help you balance Tech, Health & Fitness? How do you make room for fitness with your busy schedule?