Martin Luther King Jr. is one of America’s greatest leaders. His advocacy and leadership in the civil rights movements is inspirational.
7 Quotes to live by in 2017:
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
- Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?
- The time is always right to do what is right.